27.5.09

The benfits of sending a monkey to ISS

I got spark to write this short article when I read an article "In exile in the US" by Raja Petra Kamarudin. The article is about the new premier is going to send Jamaludin jarjis aka JJ as an ambassador in US. Lets not talk about that. By the way, JJ was the key person who cheated the Malaysians about what they called as an Astronaut/Cosmonaut or Angkasawan.

I still remember when they announced Dr Sheikh Muzaphar is going to be our first astronaut. At that time, I was still in school (form 5 student) and whenever I got free time, I always went to library to keep updated with the latest news about him. I admired the person that the whole country called as Angkasawan. I was sitting in front of television when the rocket was launched and I was very excited to see Malaysian Flag pasted on his uniform. Everyday I kept looking at the live streaming Nasa TV just to look for My Angkasawan. I don't want to see Commander Peggy Whitson or Flight Engineer Yuri Malenchenko, what I wanted to see was My HERO Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor.

After few days I was addicted to him like what you guys did last time, I read articles regarding our Angkasawan and I really don't understand why the nasa.gov website always published him as MALAYSIAN SPACEFLIGHT PARTICIPANT http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/expeditions/expedition15/exp15_landing.html. My curiosity was going higher and higher. I saw they wrote peggy whitson as Cosmonaut and Yuri malenchenko as Astronaut. In US, A person trained to travel in a spacecraft is as Astronaut and Russia called it as Cosmonaut and Malaysia Called it As Angkasawan. I was thinking why they didn't wrote My hero as Astronaut or Angkasawan. I was very angry! why they have to write him as PARTICIPANT! btw what does participant means?

After erstwhile, I discovered that he was just participant to the space station. He did not touched anything until the other 2 astronauts called him out of the capsule:) From what I read, I heard he was doing some experiments in the Space and until now I didn't hear any result about the experiments conducted by him.

I read from online overseas newspaper saying that the Malaysian Government paid for that. Was it true? I heard they paid hundreds millions just to send a monkey to space station. But unfortunately, I did not take note which newspaper reported that.

I wonder there are so many Malaysians outside there which do not know they have been cheated by the Barisan Nasional Government. They sent a monkey to space station with tax payers money just to see monkey flying around the world maybe 100 or 200 times in 24 hours.

Let's see what are the things that are questionable.

1. Any news about the experiments that he made in ISS? Maybe we could hear about it in the year 2020.

2. Do we get better understanding about the space after he went to ISS?

3. The purpose we spent millions ringgit just to see someone eating roti canai or nasi lemak or sate or perform prayers?

4. I heard he got an issue on asking for money every time he delivers a speech? - would people allege if he didn't do that. After we spent money for him and now he still wants money from us.

5. Does he really benefited us? I never seen him on TV giving a talk to us. But he used to come out on TV for commercial AD.

6. Please check for me what is the meaning by PARTICIPANT and inform me back! get the best dictionary to get the most accurate meaning.

7. Flip through his book "Menggapai Bintang" by Dr Sheikh Muzaphar. - we pay millions to send him there and he produced not even 80 pages book. Half of the book is fulled with his and family pictures.

8. Are we desperate to have an Astronaut? Why cant we wait for the real Astronaut, it doesn't matter if it takes another 100 years to produce a genuine Astronaut.

open your eyes....

0 comments: